ROSEY

October 14, 2008 | |

A wonderful day it was today. Work was very productive and the drive home from college was beautiful. The sun had its golden means on all of the rising buildings. And it was slightly raining. And whenever the sky rained, the condominium where I live in appear misty from below the hill. The droplets created a giant beam of rainbow which pierces into several puffy clouds. The whole beauty looked as if it came straight from a children’s fantasy book.




Shoes, Tang.

An oh, of course, the fact that I had bucket full of compliments regarding my shoes, making it the most popular amongst my girl students (next to my beloved Oxford heels) also made me the happiest girl at that moment. Sometimes I forget that I have a collection of shoes dipped in so many colors! They hibernate underneath my futon and just today, I decided not to take for granted of them. Especially Little Miss Pinkie Dots, which served to match my pink jacket and hands-me-down black dress. And well, on another note, rainbows and compliments in one day are certainly what a girl needs to feel good!