BAMBOO

October 11, 2008 | |


My eyes laid upon this pair of novel treasure from Clarks in the latest issue of Female magazine and I was just smitten by its physique. No shoes can capture my heart more than comely sets of Mary Janes, from the lowest of all flats to the gravity-defying ones. And I trust this British line a lot- the shoes have never failed me in anyway and they are the friendliest and gentlest things to have ever coat my feet.

Originally, I yearn for the T-bar heels. They can be seen wrapping around the many dainty feet of young damsels across European cyberland. But this pair of Bamboo Palm shoes happens to be more vocal in comparison. Well, it definitely speaks louder of me. I'm a religious Mary Janes follower; I'm a nun of the Mary Janes faith. So the likeliest, most promising thing for now is that I will drop the T-bar hunt for now and begin my pursue of this pair of exquisite charcoal-colored babies instead.

Now you can say that Clarks will get lucky soon.