LOLEETA

December 11, 2008 | |



I want hearts for eyes because I'm yearning to have my boyfriend all safely wrapped in my arms after such a long, physical separation. I prefer the red Lolita ones but black happens to be just as adorable. These sunglasses, in my opinion, lean more toward the tacky side in high street history but I just love them. They speak for me, in loud kitschy manner that I am full of love, now that my boyfriend is coming home oh so soon for good. I haven't found my hearts yet but in time, I will try to get them from the core of Forever 21 or Topshop. And because I'm presently dreaming of heart-shaped glasses, I also took a shot tonight at re-watching the Stanley Kubrick picture for the second time. I'm still in awe of Sue Lyon's performance and frankly, I've fallen again for Peter Sellers. His charming, nonchalant brand of humor really got my heart fluttering (oh boy, I've been using the word heart a tad too much!). What can I say- funny men are the most coveted creatures!